Kinds of Consulting
Offering a variety of consulting programs, we aim to help you see your school well, address your school appropriately, and lead your school purposefully. We are available for full day, multiple day, and online consulting with either a representative from the school, a group of administrators or teachers, or the faculty. Special pricing for online consulting is available, see the “Remote Consulting” fees.
We offer consultants in the following topics, and after a phone conversation, we can customize a program as well.
For Classroom Teachers:
– involves a 4 year plan and all of the below individual training opportunities
For Homeschool Teachers/Administrators:
- Classical Education in the Homeschool
If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss that you don’t see on the list above, let us know. While we have the list above to help you know what is available to you, we always tailor our instruction to the specific needs of the people before us and are happy to adjust to accommodate your needs!
For School Leaders:
- Vocation and commission development (commonly referred to as vision and mission)
- Faculty recruitment and evaluation
- Headmaster/board relationships
- Necessary elements of classical education
- Pedagogy: curriculum, mimetic/socratic instructoin, cclassroom and school aesthetics, assessment
- NEW for 2022 Leadership Develpment Cohort for Headmasters and Board Members: This new program features indepth, in-person twice a year retreats (summer 3 days, winter 2 days) in Charlotte, NC with CiRCE’s team of consultants. Throughout the year, this fellowship will gather in monthly webinars to continue developing, discussing, and dialoguing regarding your identified needs. Our goal is to offer focused, intensive training while allowing you the time to attend to your local school. Through the webinars you will continue having guidance from your consultant while collaborating with your cohort.