2012 is ALREADY quite the exciting year around the CiRCE headquarters.
The 2012 conference is filling up and the speaker list is growing (to say nothing of the fact that Wendell Berry will be receiving the 2012 Paideia Prize); Andrew Kern is busy working on the newest edition of his book, Classical Education: The Movement Sweeping America; we’re preparing a brand-new Handbook of Types for LTW customers; the CiRCE Online Academy is expanding and improving; and, perhaps best of all, our calendar is filling up with great opportunities to hit the road and visit you, the wonderful folks who make the Christian classical renewal happen.
Take a look. In the next few months Andrew Kern will be:
- Heading to the Southwest and Colorado with Andrew Pudewa for another round of “The Two Andrews on Writing and Teaching Writing” workshops
- Visting the Twin Cities area in MN for an “Introduction to The Lost Tools of Writing” workshop
- Speaking at homeschool conferences in Greenville, SC; Winston Salem, NC; Hartford, CT; Memphis, TN; and Ligonier, PA (with more likely to be added to the calendar)
- Contributing to the SCL conference in Charleston, SC
But other CiRCE representatives will also be speaking at conferences or presenting workshops this spring.
- Our Program Director, Buck Holler, will be speaking at the MidWest Homeschool Convention in Cincinnati in April.
- And Leah Lutz, a CiRCE-certified teacher and LTW program developer, will be presenting a workshop in Rogue River, OR in April and speaking at the California Homeschool Convention in Long Beach, CA this May.
And, of course, we also have a number of webinars, both free and paid, available this spring. To see our complete Calendar of Events, click here.
We look forward to seeing you out on the road!
Don’t see an event in your neck of the woods but might be interested in hosting one? Give us a call (704-786-9684) or shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’d be happy to chat about setting something up.