All schedule times in EST.
Registrants will be able to listen to 14 sessions over three days, beginning the morning of Thursday, July 18, and concluding around lunchtime on Saturday, July 20. Along with access to these sessions, registrants to the online offering will also receive recordings of these talks at no extra cost.
Speakers include: Andrew Kern, Dr. Matthew Bianco, Christopher Perrin, Heidi White, Jonathan Councell, Buck Holler, Greg Wilbur, Katerina Hamilton, Tim McIntosh, Andrea Lipinski, and John Hodges!
What do I receive as a registrant?
Registrants to the virtual portion of the conference receive access to all the sessions held in Main Room, the room where our general sessions take place. This totals:
- 6 plenary (keynote) sessions
- 5 breakout sessions
- The poetic knowledge panel
- Q&A panel
- Closing remarks by Andrew Kern
- Virtual Registrants will also receive recordings of all the streamed sessions via email after the conference
How do I access the live stream?
- Upon registering you will receive an automated email from the CiRCE Institute containing your access link and password.
We hope that this option enables more people to dig deeply into the purpose, essence, and practice of Christian classical education.
If you have any questions please let us know. You can contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
All times in EST.
Thursday, July 18:
Friday, July 19:
Saturday, July 20: